TRADE FAIR : CHINA
China Commercial Vehicles Show
Date : 1-4 November 2019
Venue : Wuhan International Expo Center, China
With the theme of “Innovation Leads the Future”, this exhibition focuses on the achievements made by China’s commercial vehicle industry through structural adjustment, transformation and upgrading, as well as supply-side structural reforms in the past five years.
Post Show Press release :
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China
China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Automotive Sub-Council
- Hanyang Special Purpose Vehicle Institute
- Hannover Milano Fairs Shanghai Limited
- Hubei Automotive Industry Association
- Wuhan New City International Expo Center Management Company Limited
- China Council for The Promotion of International Trade, Wuhan Sub-Council
- Management Committee of Wuhan Economic & Technological Development Zone
- Beijing Sanda Economic and Technology Center of MIIT
- Special Purpose Vehicle Branch of China Association of Automobile Manufacturers
- Special Purpose Vehicle Branch of Society of Automotive Engineers of China
- Special Purpose Vehicle Magazine Agency
- China Association of Automotive Manufacturers
- Society of Automotive Engineers of China
- China Automotive Technology & Research Center
- China Council for The Promotion of International Trade, Hubei Sub-Council
2017 China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) was successfully held on November 4-7 at the Wuhan International Expo Center. The show has been successfully held for four times since its inception in 2012. It is the only national level commercial vehicle exhibition in China and the largest commercial vehicle exhibition in Asia. The actual exhibition area of 2017 auto show is 80,000 square meters, an increase of 16.7%on a yearly basis, and the trade visitor exceeded 30,000 person-times.With the theme of “Innovation Leads the Future”, this exhibition focuses on the achievements made by China’s commercial vehicle industry through structural adjustment, transformation and upgrading, as well as supply-side structural reforms in the past five years.
It has depicted the future of commercial vehicle industry at the starting point of a new era. The exhibition has won the support of domestic and foreign mainstream commercial vehicle companies, and received extensive attention and recognition from the automotive, logistics and other industries. It has become the most important and influential international platform for display, exchange and trading in the Chinese commercial vehicle industry and market. Highlights and breakthroughs strengthened the show competitiveness
- The number of new vehicle products for display exceeds the total of the previous three exhibitions. Together with the parts and related materials, a total of 253 various type of commercial vehicles are displayed at the show, and they showcases the new look of China’s commercial vehicle development covering the entire industry chain.
- The number of orders made at the exhibition site exceeded 1,000. The function of the exhibition as a trading platform began to emerge. According to incomplete statistics, only the OEMs sold more than 1,200 vehicles during the exhibition period (excluding the number of vehicle-purchase intentions), which was nearly 3 times of the previous session.
- In the same period of the exhibition, the number of press conferences, press briefings, technology and product promotion conferences held by exhibitors as the principal part creates new high.
- This exhibition is an exhibition that continues from the preceding passage. It not only summarizes the development of the industry in the past five years, but also stands at the starting point of the development at a new era and depicts the future of China’s commercial vehicle industry.
- Large enterprise groups and leading enterprises in the sub-sectors have begun to invite their core customers to visit the exhibition. Many companies launched their preferential car purchases during the exhibition, which brought sound results.
- The number of parts exhibitors increased 30%, there were many special booths, and the popularity of parts pavilion area is also high.
- The number, technical level, and coverage of parts exhibitors are very important for commercial auto shows. On the basis of the previous exhibition, the performance of parts pavilion area at this exhibition was eye-catching with high popularity. The number of parts exhibitors and the total exhibition area increased significantly compared with the previous session; the technical content of exhibits and the level of booth construction were significantly improved.
- The exhibition attracted a wider media coverage and more accurate coverage of the professional group of people. Over 100 media have conducted comprehensive coverage of the exhibition, including newspapers, magazines, TV stations, web portals, professional websites of commercial vehicles, new media, and we-media.
Based on the success of 2017 show, the 2019 exhibition will be held on November 1-4, 2019 at Wuhan International Expo Center, and all kinds of professional visitors are invited to the show.
Official website :